Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Yoga Swirls

My inspiration for this piece was my Aunt because she does yoga everyday and I thought of her when I was creating a pose to do for this project. When I was creating the background for this project, I did a blue and yellow sand gradient color, like the beach, because I would love to do yoga on the beach one day. One problem I came across was coming up with a pose for this project because it did take me a while to think of something to use. I also got overwhelmed with all the brushes that I had no idea of what brush to use. If I were to do this project again, I would change the brushes just to test out which brushes I like more than others. The brushes I used were the sparkly ones (my favorite), the leaf-looking ones, and just some plain ones so that I could create some swirls on the side and around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment